Click on the logo or title for a direct link to that international association/society website.
- Alcoholics Anonymous
- World-wide site in English, Spanish and French.
- European Association for Endoscopic Surgery
- Offers information about the association and conferences that it organises.
- European Association for the Study of the Liver
- With some news and details of the EASL annual congresses.
- European Gastroenterology Association
- Provides news, newsletters and online articles relating to gastroenterology.
- European Panel on the Appropriateness of Endoscopy
- To assist in the evaluation of the appropriateness of gastrointestinal
- European Society for Neurogastroenterology and Motility
- Collection of links to sites in associated areas relating to conferences, societies and journals.
- European Society for Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition
- Provides details of the work of the Society.
- European Society for Primary Care Gastroenterology (ESPCG)
- A small scale site which includes a newsletter, guidelines and links.
- European Society for Primary Care Gastroenterology
- Newsletter, guidelines and information.
- European Society of Gastrointestinal and Abdominal Radiology
- Details about the society and the ESGAR 2001 conference.
- European Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ESGE)
- Provides guidelines, teaching material, including a comprehensive teaching encyclopaedia, links and information of conferences.
- European Union of Medical Specialists
- Publications, history and policies of the EU.
- Gastro net
- Patient-orientated site from Australia.
- International Association of Surgeons and Gastroenterologists
- The International Association of Surgeons and Gastroenterologists' website.
- International Foundation for Functional Gastrointestinal Disorders
- US based international organisation providing information of events, research and access to their own library, along with a variety of other links.
- Mesothelioma Outreach
- Provides up-to-date support, information, and education
to mesothelioma patients and family members
- An information source for the pancreatologist interested both in research and clinical matters, and which includes news, abtracts, free articles and a variety of associated journals.
- Societe Francaise D'Endoscopie Digestive
- French language website.
- United European Gastroenterology Federation
- Combines various European associations and societies active in gastroenterology.
- World Congress of Gastroenterology (OMGE)
- Information on member societies, publications, statements and guidelines, and worldwide events.
- World Health Organisation
- Home page for the World Health Organisation.
- World Organisation for Digestive Endoscopy (OMED)
- News, links and product information relating to endoscopy.
If your organisation should be here, and is not, please send an email to [email protected].
Email this page to a colleague